Ooof, thank goodness it’s Friday. I have had a crazy week, working like 60 hours, no time to exercise, and man, I’m so glad the weekend is here. I’m going to keep this short and simple- favorite ways to relax over the weekend.
- Long run. I know, how is this relaxing? But there’s something about meeting up with friends, pushing myself, being active that makes the stress of the week melt away (or at least recede).
- Farmer’s market. I love wandering through the farmer’s market. Tasting the produce, looking at art, trying to decide how I’m going to spend my $20.
- Church. A weekend doesn’t really feel complete to me without it. It adjusts my perspective and I love being with my community.
- Naps. I don’t get these enough, but they are amazing.
- Nature. I love walking, trees, and gardening to help me relax.
What you going to do to relax this weekend?
My friend Courtney at Eat Pray Run DC links up with two other bloggers on Fridays for a themed link up. Today I’m linking up for the Friday Five with Courtney, Mar, and Cynthia. Make sure you check out their awesome blogs as well as those who join the link up!