Friday Free Favorites is here! I’m linking up with Courtney and the DC gang. Today I’m linking up for the Friday Five with Courtney, Mar, and Cynthia. Make sure you check out their awesome blogs as well as those who join the link up!
Whew, doesn’t the week after vacation seem more difficult than usual? I am tired and so ready for the weekend. I have an 18-mile run on the docket, which means it’s a perfect time catch up on blog and magazine reading! Since starting blogging in June, I’ve starting reading several new blogs. So here are 5 of the new blogs I’m reading- hopefully you’ll enjoy them too!
- Medals and Bacon: Deb and I both started blogging this summer, and we are IRL running friends. I just had dinner with her, and man, she has some great recipes!
- Jess Runs ATL: I found Jess’s blog through the Friday Linkup, and she’s also running the Richmond Marathon. I follow Jess on Insta and am impressed with her well-rounded posts and photography.
- Run Pink Jess: Again, I found Jess through the Friday Linkup. I was impressed with her honesty. Running+honesty+life= Winning!
- The Suz Lyfe: Suz is great on Instagram! I love the mix of things she posts about.
- Mar On The Run: One of the Friday Linkup hosts! She keeps it real, and has great things to share about fitness and DC life.
Who have you newly discovered?